MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
I/We wish to apply for membership in the Fenestration Association of British Columbia and as such undertake to:
- Accept and abide by the Code of Ethics, rules, regulations and the By-Laws of the Association (PDF) and the policies and resolutions of the Board of Directors, including those pertaining to discipline and termination of membership.
- Pay annual membership dues (prorated for the first year), for which we will be invoiced.
- Pay other assessments as decided on by the Board of Directors for extraordinary expenses.
By signing the application, we authorize the Fenestration Association of BC to make enquiries as necessary in order to establish that:
- I/We meet the membership criteria of FENBC; and
- Our good repute, honesty and financial responsibility, as well as our management ability and experience in the fenestration industry will make us a valued member of the Fenestration Association of BC.
The application process is as follows:
- Application is submitted.
- Application is presented to the membership committee.
- The application is submitted to the board.
- The application is either accepted or denied.
- A letter of acceptance or denial is sent to the applying company.
A. Business Information
Please provide contact information for the main business location.